Return to Website

All Inflatables.com Inflatable Boat Forum

Welcome to our inflatable boats forum. Feel free to post a message.

Profanity, racist comments and other postings done in poor taste will be removed immediately and your IP will be banned form this service. 

All Inflatables.com Inflatable Boat Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Baltik Boats

Hi,

Can anybody give me any information or does anyone own a Baltik Infamtable Boat. They are sold on E-Bay, can anybody help?

Thanks.

Re: Baltik Boats

We Just bought a 11 ft. Baltic boat from the vendor on Ebay Affordable Inflatables last month...And we like it very much! It is very easy to row, and stears like a dream. We are going to try a Trolling motor on the transome too.

Inflation is relatively easy. We got the inflatable Foor instead of the wooden floor due to the weight difference, and I am glad we did. The inflatable foor is super nice and more sterdy that I thought possible. We go the lake in our little GEO Metro Convertible with the boat in the trunk. The protability was important to us.

The Naru valves are real nice and easy to use once I read the instructions on the boat...you inflate the boat with the valve pins in the closed position...connect the inflation device and inflate...when you remove the inflation device, the air then stays in.

This boat is really fun and a comfortable ride.

Re: Re: Baltik Boats

How do you measure the inflation pressure in order to stay within recommended parameters? I had a Bombard many years ago with a built-in pressure indicator, but my new Baltik lacks this.