Return to Website

All Inflatables.com Inflatable Boat Forum

Welcome to our inflatable boats forum. Feel free to post a message.

Profanity, racist comments and other postings done in poor taste will be removed immediately and your IP will be banned form this service. 

All Inflatables.com Inflatable Boat Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
basic questions

I have some basic questions. I recently began looking at inflatables. Being in a family with a long history of metal and wood boats I was wondering can an inflatable hold up to the logs and sticks being run over like a metal or wood boat can? How puncture resistant are they really? Any info would be great.

Re: basic questions

Matt, Before I went with an inflatable boat I had the
same questions. But have no fear, the new generation
of inflatable boats are very safe. Boats made by Sea Eagle, Saturn, Zodiac.ect..are safe boats. They are made of super stong material. Also, these boats have 3-4 seperate air chambers just in case for some reason any air chamber lost air. plus, these boats have a bult in transom that can carry a large HP gas engine. Not only are they made strong, but the bottom of the boat is double layerd with material where it is really needed. I ran over a stump cause I wasnt watching out, figured the boat was damaged-found only a scrape mark. Department stores do not carry these boats. You have to buy them online or mail in order,ED