Return to Website

All Inflatables.com Inflatable Boat Forum

Welcome to our inflatable boats forum. Feel free to post a message.

Profanity, racist comments and other postings done in poor taste will be removed immediately and your IP will be banned form this service. 

All Inflatables.com Inflatable Boat Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Compare Intex Mariner 3 and Hydro-Force Marine Pro

I'm trying to decide which one of these two boats to use with a Sailboats To Go sail rig. The main difference that I see between the two is that the Mariner 3 has a solid floor and therefore a higher overall weight. The Hydro-Force Marine Pro is lighter but the floor can be a bit "water bed" like, especially if not inflated well. I haven't physically seen either boat.

Although I'll be grateful for any comments, my main question has to do with the weight of the Mariner 3. I'm assuming that the solid floor is removable, and how much the Mariner 3 weighs without the floor. If it's as light or lighter than the Marine Pro, that means I could carry it easily from car to launch site, just in two trips.

Also, I am interested in knowing how big a package each makes when it is deflated and folder up, that is, if the Mariner 3 takes up more space than the Marine Pro.