Welcome to Jack Daly's message forum

Please leave messages here for Me and I will answer them as soon as I can.

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
scool
Hey jack hows scool??eny wat tell mrs barnard i said hey jacl for me xxx
Views: 135   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 8, 2013 2:00am
by bethaney
hi!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why ent no 1 replying to me wen iv left about 5 messege!!!!!!!!!!!!
Views: 143   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 8, 2013 1:55am
by bethaney
sumer holidays
enjoying the summer holidays
Views: 145   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 31, 2012 2:48am
by bethaney
SAYING HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
Views: 188   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2012 12:46pm
by BETHANEY JANE
hi
hi jack that really suprised me when i read that you had cancer that nearky took your life
Views: 207   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 1, 2012 11:52am
by bethaney
IM BORED
im realy bored jack wat you up to please tell me some thing to DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Views: 171   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2012 11:39am
by bethaney
website
jack you should go on goggle then put in fried ship poam then click images plus love your web site
Views: 176   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2011 12:38am
by bethaney
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
hello jack i hoe you enjoy your birtday party with callum HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Views: 193   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 21, 2011 2:40pm
by bethaney
what hes doing
Hello jack what you doing? are you still in to mama mia? by!
Views: 182   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2011 1:27am
by bethaney
kind wishes
hi jack was lovely reading through your diary my son jake is just a bout to start radiotheraphy he is 10years old your such a brave boy reading your storys will give jake hope for getting through this all love & best wishes davina xxx jake x
Views: 183   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 23, 2011 4:35am
by davina cox
thinking of you
Hi jack it is nice to see you up and back on your feet it is wonderful to be your friend and I understand what you have been through and I just wanted you to know that i'm always thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...
Views: 220   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 19, 2011 9:41am
by Jack
t
taylor
talking about the summer holiday
hi Jack how are you feeling to be off school for 6 WEEKS!! Today i,ve been to the wittrings it was very windy and the tide was up as far as you could dream..
Views: 238   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 27, 2010 2:10pm
by taylor
Brave Little Soldier
Hi Jack. I have a little boy the same age u and I think u are very brave. Proper little soldier. I am ur dads cousin so I guess my son (Kieran) would be ur second cousin!!! We live in Ireland but when we come over in the Summer maybe we could meet up. In the mea...
Views: 273   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2010 1:26pm
by Kevin Lockyer
Bless You All and Jackx
Bless you all,our heart goes out to you all what a worrying time you all have had, please get in touch if their is anything you need, Well done to our brave soldier Jack, I would love to meet you all soon, dont forget our van for a break to for you all, free on us, e...
Views: 237   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 26, 2010 3:32am
by Allan (Jack's Da...
happy new year
Hi jack look forward to seeing you soon - love rene and Jules XX
Views: 242   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2010 12:54pm
by Rene and Jules R...
Happy Christmas Jack!
Hello Jack! Wow very impressed by your website its fantastic - we loved looking at all your show photographs. Wanted to wish you Merry Christmas and a very happy new year - wishing all your dreams come true Lots of love Laura, Gary, Gracy, Harvey & Luke xxxxx
Views: 252   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2009 1:16am
by Laura Berkeley
Wally!
Hello Jack, How are you doing?? I was wondering if you've managed to find all those Wally's in your book yet? I hope you haven't let your dad beat you to it! Keep me posted when you can...Best wishes for now Karen
Views: 238   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 12, 2009 9:09am
by Jack
Jack's new show page
Hello Jack It was really good to meet you this afternoon and I hope you manage to find all the Wally's in your book before I see you again! I'd love to know which are your favourite Tom and Jerry episodes as well when you get round to watching some of them. I'm hop...
Views: 264   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 25, 2009 10:52am
by Jack
j
Jack
New Website
Hey what do you all think of my new website? Jack xx
Views: 289   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 27, 2009 12:29pm
by cristina marinon...
WOW Jack what a great looking new site!
This is great Jack now people can create a post and other people can add to it or reply. Dad xxx
Views: 265   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 26, 2009 1:36am
by Jack
Free Forum powered by Bravenet