General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Diaper Reviews...

I just checked out your diaper reviews. My wife is wheelchair bound and incontinent. Medicaid has been supplying pullups from Covidien which do not work at all. We tried putting Tena Ultimate pads inside them, but that put too much pressure against her private area. I tried stretch tab style briefs from Walmart and CVS but they also leaked overnight. Then I bought a box of Northshore AirSupremes. Of course, no more leaks and they hold a lot, but the absorbent is as stiff as a board and is painful in the crotch area for her. So after a bit more research, I bought a box of Tena Stretch Supers. While they will leak if worn too long, they are sufficient for overnight use and she is comfortable in them. The absorbent also breaks up when wet, but doesn't seem to put pressure against her private area. The price is also reasonable. I noticed you gave them a good review as well. But I would like to see more detail about the stiffness of the absorbent material along with how well it holds together in your reviews for sensitive people like my wife. But I do appreciate the work that you have done in testing them and reporting your findings.

Daniel,
Have you all tried the new Attends Premier Briefs. I have used them and they are some of the softest overnight diapers I have ever used. Also very absorbent for overnight use! Here is a link for Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Attends-Premier-Containment-Incontinence-X-Large/dp/B07QCVS84C

Brian,
Thank you so much for the diaper reviews. The format is great, the chart at the top of each review provides a great overview of that particular diaper and a good way to compare products. I like the content of your reviews as well, you give good information for us to make a decision as to what might work for me. I used the Tena Super for years and like it for the price. On one of our trips to Ukraine I tried the Seni Super Plus (I bought in a pharmacy there.) and have been using them for several years. They work very well for me to use for overnight, I very rarely have any leaks. Also hard to beat the price of $65.35 ($0.87/each)for a case of 75! Thank you for all the work on the entire site! Great job.
Gary