Return to Website

All Inflatables.com Inflatable Boat Forum

Welcome to our inflatable boats forum. Feel free to post a message.

Profanity, racist comments and other postings done in poor taste will be removed immediately and your IP will be banned form this service. 

All Inflatables.com Inflatable Boat Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Saturn Boats

I know this is dated, but I just saw this forum....and figured I would write a note for anyone looking later.

I bought a mercury 200. Man is that small. After 2 uses of it, I decided to get a bigger boat. I shopped all over the internet and talked to a lot of people.

Ended up with a 11 ft Saturn. Used it all summer. Probably had it in the water 4 times a week. Put a small 3.5 hp Tohatsu 2 stroke on it and it works great. I have nothing but good things to say about it. I live in a marina here in Virginia and the marina manager c ame down to talk to me about my boat. Says he is going to start selling them becasue mine looks and works so well.

I have noticed it holds air better then my many neighbors (I have mine on the "dinghy dock" with about thirty other inflatables.) I think I had to put air in my boat three times all summer just to firm it up.
Only problem I have had....the cover ripped right after I got it (during the night apparently). I sent it back and they sent me another one (I paid the shipping). After about two months.....it ripped. I am going to buy a better cover from some other manufacturor.

I now use the Merucry 200 as the "trailer" and put all my stuff (chairs, coolers, fishing poles, other gear) into it....towing it behind the Saturn.

Great Boat.