Bulletproofpublishers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Hang On Girl
Fiona, Anonup.com and telegram is where everyone has gone. I prefer telegram for latest updates. Most of us can’t get back on Twitter. I can view your posts but not comment or retweet. So don’t think your work has not been viewed and appreciated❣&...
Views: 22   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2021 4:56am
by Kathleen Stech
Where r u???
Fiona girl, I know you were paused by Fb but you have not posted on IG and only boys on TwiTTER. Worried for you and appreciate an update! Love and light dear Girl
Views: 167   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 25, 2021 6:09am
by Daniel Vincent
Thank you
Hi Fiona, I am maybe in thousands.... to write you how much I appreciate your posts and videos. I really like them and do not feel so alone.... what I feel and I go through.. :) If someone reads this or not I do not care... I care about sending you love and suppo...
Views: 97   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 20, 2021 7:32am
by admin
Love to enter view Fiona
What happen to you?
Views: 32   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 20, 2021 7:28am
by admin
I found a treasure!!!
I found a coin..I just cant figure out how to post my screen shot of it to you. Not a techy. Lol.
Views: 131   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 15, 2020 9:12pm
by Bill Watson
Transhumanist
Transhumanist Dreams and Dystopian Nightmares (Johns Hopkins University Press, 2012) Maxwell J. Mehlman ’70 By Caitlin Baggott ’99 Ref: Steve Quale
Views: 114   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 8, 2020 4:14pm
by Catherine Gilber...
Books for Reading List: The Life of Gargantua and Pantagruel
Some have asked about books to read for their reading list. Studying Giants? Tartary? Want to see the clues from primary sources? That's what the Meme Library is for. They are clues to point you in a direction of study. Its up to you to go do the research and decid...
Views: 74   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 1, 2020 10:50pm
by Admin
Even if I was to give to you for free...
This is an easy win right here. Simply by visiting the forum, you won. https://mcmurdosounds.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/7of10.jpg
Views: 124   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 1, 2020 7:45pm
by Admin
Survival Concepts & Skills 1,2,3 Plan
#1 Recognize #2 Evaluate #3 Execute Recognition involves critical thinking, environmental skills and technologies. Sets up the questions of who, what, why, when, where. Evaluation is the process of discovering the future path with the least amount of energy e...
Views: 181   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 30, 2020 6:17am
by Admin
Agenda 21
Hi, Just keeping in touch from England, UK Just learned about European Union's latest policy 'Green New Deal' for food supply and control: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhk21aCPt_4&feature=emb_logo&fbclid=IwAR3R6BAiVSkRBDJ0S1zx0zvZPLDmqjUyGCFrN2_JeN0ZCv85MGbxZR...
Views: 90   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 29, 2020 5:57pm
by Admin
Contribution possibilities....
Hi Team 😊 Sort of thinking out loud here and formulating as I go, but I'm wondering how our admins would feel about (and whether there would be any demand for) my contribution being an ongoing service rather than written submissions on a particular topic? I...
Views: 88   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 28, 2020 9:51pm
by Kerrie Russell
No more censorship!
Welcome Team Fiona McMurdo! Let's have a place to communicate without censorship. Introduce yourself, lets take FB out of the picture.
Views: 160   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 28, 2020 7:10pm
by Jan
Jacob Frey
Minneapolis Mayor, Jacob Frey. Something off with this guy?
Views: 66   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 28, 2020 4:01pm
by Jan
Introductions
I am Jan Solej, your humble administrator of our group. I bring to the table a life time of a taboo existence. That's what truthers were before the Covid-19 PLANDEMIC. Been up and down most rabbit holes, but always stayed close to the word of GOD. As a two d...
Views: 275   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 28, 2020 6:06am
by Jab
can you add emojis?
Hi Thank you- will check it out- Just at first glance I was wondering if there is a way you could add some buttons like a heart, sad face etc..or something so we know we read the post?? : ) Thanks! Good night patriots! Warm prayers from Cincinnati!...
Views: 69   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 27, 2020 11:33pm
by Admin