Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
t
tomp
Issues with Urologist
Hi all I am concerned regarding my Urologist who is a professor at my local hospital hence no one is higher than him. 2nd appointment (which was a teleconference with my support worker and carer at the time) He first stated there wasn't any solution then he wan...
Views: 30   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 5, 2024 12:51am
by tomp
d
Deb
Nothing seems to work
I was diagnosed with CHF and put on diuretics. Since then I have had trouble with leaks. I have spent a lot of money trying to find something that works. I seem to leak all the time but don’t notice it and by the time I notice I have a full bladder I stand and...
Views: 63   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 3, 2024 12:07pm
by Brandie
r
Rob
Most diapers NOT designed to handle very large sustained flood.
Hello! It has been a very long time since I have posted on any incontinence forum, but I think I should post a realization just in case someone out htere sees this. This might be a kind of DUH post, but some actually may not realize this. I certainly didn't at fir...
Views: 330   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 25, 2023 6:33am
by Rob
r
Rob
Afex system for men out of house trial run
So, just to give myself a break from diapers..either the constant buying of disposables or washing loads of cloth diapers, I decided to give the Afex system a full try. It meant shelling out a few hundred bucks, but I figured that if it worked well, the money would b...
Views: 46   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 22, 2023 7:34pm
by Rob
Avoiding disasters
Urinary incontinence night bag problems. Avoid night stand tipping, leaking, fiddling etc by resting the bag directly in a large polythene storage box ($10?) on the floor, say 2ft length x 1.5ft breadth x 1ft height. If your tube isn't long enough, or you can't fit a...
Views: 104   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 29, 2023 7:30pm
by Brandie
b
Brian
So, I gave feedback to Abena on the new Premium Slips...
Hey gang! Well, Abena has TOTALLY changed what used to be the Premium (cloth backed) Briefs. They aren't anything similar, other than the stretchy tabs. I pasted in my email to the Abena Headquarters on the product. Read it and let me know what you think. Do you l...
Views: 87   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2023 11:34am
by Brian
diapers
So just a general question about todays products, how many of us have bought a few of the "ABDL" branded diapers to see how good they claim to be. Ive been incontinent for almost 20 years now and have tried so many products I cant remember half of them, but I do know...
Views: 1021   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 20, 2023 10:21pm
by Pete
c
Cris
How many diapers do you change per day?
Hallo. How many times during the Day do you change your diaper? I change my diapers only twice a Day, one when i wake up in the morning and one before i go to sleep at night! Share your diaper changing routine.
Views: 1414   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 19, 2023 2:26pm
by Doug
r
Rob
Dealing mentally with incontinence
Hey, I've been incontinent and in diapers for a very long time, and mostly mentally resilient about hte situation. But for some odd reason, I was in a mental funk and depression over having to wear diapers the other night. I was getting depressed even looking at t...
Views: 150   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 30, 2023 6:45am
by Brandie
r
Rob
Wellness briefs, change in quality? Brian, please chime in
Hey Brian! This one is for you. I noticed that on the reviews on this site, you gave the Wellness briefs a pretty good overall rating. My experience has been somewhat different the last time I tried them in I believe 2014. More than once, the plastic backing split wi...
Views: 87   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2023 8:25am
by Rob
r
Rob
Incontinence making a comeback :( SIGH
Hey all! I've been really lucky the past month or two. It seemed my bladder was behaving quite nicely. Episodes were rare, if not nonexistent, especially at work. I switched to a less expensive midrange brief that saved me some green. Life was great! Life still is...
Views: 99   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 22, 2023 7:13am
by Rob
t
Tyme
Number 2 accident cleaning up help
Any tips on cleaning up number 2 accidents?
Views: 390   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 20, 2023 6:40am
by Rob
Incontinence support
So I have issues trying to find a good support group. I find there's to many fetish lovers out there. Going through what I go through is not fun, exciting or comforting. I'm fairly young yet and I'm finding it hard to have a good support group. I hate dealing with t...
Views: 589   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 20, 2023 6:16am
by Rob
m
molly
Useless Forum
I had high hopes when I found this forum of being able to find answers to my questions about incontinence but a quick look down the list of posted messages shows that different topics although garnering many many views have very few replies! For someone new to this h...
Views: 1337   Replies: 14
Last Post: Sep 9, 2023 5:02pm
by Louiseshaw
e
Eric D
Anxiety-related urge incontinence and psychological dependence on protection
I'm wondering if anyone else has had their incontinence diagnosed as being related to mental health-related factors (specifically for me: stress and anxiety). I'm a 29 year old man and I've been dealing with incontinence issues for the last 9 years or so. Around w...
Views: 258   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 5, 2023 12:26pm
by Unanimous
g
Gary
New to incontinence
I am new to incontinence and really struggling to live with this. Had Prostate cancer and had prostate removed and also had radiation. I had developed a stricture several years later and had surgery on the bladder neck. Since then I am incontinent if I am standing or...
Views: 1524   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 24, 2023 9:24pm
by Royce Minor
e
emily
why a smelly nappy?
not sure why I've just had a really smelly nappy- and I mean really bad. the last thing I ate was around 6 hours ago and I've changed since then, so..
Views: 805   Replies: 14
Last Post: Jul 21, 2023 5:46pm
by Brandie
s
Steven
Experiences after BiPolar TURP surgery
Recently had the BiPolar TURP procedure. I'm 12 weeks out and still dealing with an incontinence issue. I was told this was a 10-12 week time frame before the "side affects" resolved themselves but I'm still dealing with an incontinence issue. Has anyone else had the...
Views: 100   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 9, 2023 1:51pm
by Steven
how often do you change your nappy?
and do you wait until it's full? I always change when I wake up in the morning, always, no questions asked. I go in the bathroom and change (my nappy in the morning is usually quite full) for much of the rest of the day, I rely on checking myself on a regular bas...
Views: 2318   Replies: 15
Last Post: May 6, 2023 12:50am
by Parker Bailey
s
Steph
Giggle Incontinence
Hi I just wanted to share my story so people who are struggling with a similar thing can know that they're not alone. When I was going through it I felt alone in my struggle. I suffered from Giggle Incontinence from age 9-18. I would start giggling uncontrollably an...
Views: 160   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 10, 2023 3:08pm
by Steph
Dating with incontinence
Hi, I’ve just started seeing this girl and I wear diapers to manage my incontinence. I’m curious when I should open up about this. I have dated anyone in the last decade cause of my issues and I think there is certainly a connection with this girl. Any ad...
Views: 432   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 5, 2023 6:07pm
by John W
c
Cynthy
How to solve the pad problem?
I have drip incontinence, (my terminology) I think it has been brought on by straining at stool with constipation. Trying to solve my constipation problem is a challenge, but now I have another problem, trying to find a product to keep me dry. This only started about...
Views: 846   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 17, 2023 1:39am
by Carer
c
Carer
Product Review Invitation.
Hithere, I am Carly, from Carerspk Co., Ltd. We would like to ask if you are interested in product review research activities. We have a study on the washable incontinence pants and would like to invite you guys join us. There are many people in the world who a...
Views: 136   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2023 4:26am
by Carer
j
Jon
Thoughts on abena abri form premium pull ups
Anyone use the abenas abri form premium pull ups level 3 in size medium?
Views: 135   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 1, 2023 9:08am
by Barry
Washable pants
Has anyone tried washable incontinence pants and what is your opinion on them please?
Views: 209   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 27, 2023 5:43am
by Rosalind Hogarty
What would you choose suggestions wanted
So due to 3 back surgeries, nerve damage, and scar tissue I now have urinary retension issues. I am going in today for botox in my sphincter wich will basically make me incontinent. I have had urge incontinence for roughly 20 years now due to my back injury from a ca...
Views: 139   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2023 10:53am
by Rinehart E Robbe...
Suprapubic cystostomy [SPC]
Following on from my TURP operation I suffered from incontinence. After a time this problem eased and was acceptable. However, this problem has now increased quite dramatically and I am unable to enjoy a good nights sleep. I can make between 10 and 20 trips to the b...
Views: 275   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 13, 2023 9:44am
by Ian Purdie
Post surgical incontinence follow up and how I am taking care of the situation
I am still recovering from my kidney stone from last August. I was on Myrbetric and it made my my incontinence improve. However I am still suffering from overnight accidents. I have been testing Carer washable incontinence underwear. Their products are comfortable an...
Views: 227   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 13, 2023 5:00am
by Carer
s
Susan
Belted pads - night use?
Is anyone able to recommend a good belted brief for night time? I currently wear the plastic backed attends active slip (M10) for nights. However, as a traditional ‘nappy style’ they cannot be removed and refastened. I’m trying to find a suitable...
Views: 433   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 26, 2023 12:13am
by jeremy
Incontinence/stress Incontinence
I have been looking for a place where I can tell of this procedure I have found that works for me and has been incredibly helpful in certain situations. I actually saw this scrolling on line and thought I would give it a try. For all I know others may already know th...
Views: 207   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2023 12:47am
by Marcia
Purchase of men incontinence products in Faro Portugal
Am traveling to Faro Portugal. Is it possible to purchase incontinence products for men there?
Views: 103   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 3, 2023 10:16am
by Norman cook
bed pads for use in wheelchair ? And rash creams or home remedies
Warning this may be a little TMI for some. But skin care for incontinence can be a problem. Wearing adult briefs for extended periods of time can lead to rash and or infections or skin breakdowns. I can't turn or move Myself. I have to be turned a couple times. throu...
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 2, 2023 1:00pm
by Brandie
Inserts for diapers
Hi I am looking for washable/reusable EFFECTIVE diaper pad inserts that are for moderate to heavy night urinating. Any suggestions?
Views: 540   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 24, 2022 7:32pm
by Annette
Medicare Advantage Plans in Florida that covers adult diapers
Does anyone know of Medicare Advantage Plans in Florida that covers adult diapers
Views: 251   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 24, 2022 7:27pm
by Annette
Incontinence Supplies
HELP! In desperate need of Diapers and bed pads (Chux), new insurance company contracted supply company is taking a long time to process insurance and prescriptions from doctor, in the meantime I only have about a few days worth of diapers and short on funds. Any sug...
Views: 261   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 24, 2022 5:11pm
by Annette
b
Bryce
Incontinence in Public Safety, (Law/Fire/EMS)
Hi everyone, I have been struggling with urinary incontinence for a few years now. It requires me to map out my bathrooms and use pads or tape on briefs daily and at work. Here's the kicker though, I have worked in public safety for several years and will be movin...
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 23, 2022 12:08pm
by Bryce
p
Phil
Day 3 wearing nappies. District nurse coming back Saturday nappies or back to catheters
So after 2 years wearing an indwelling catheter and the consultant won’t fot sulpubic catheter because he feels it Carries to much risk of infections. So I got a weeks trial of wearing nappies. So Monday NHS district came on Monday removed catheter and left 6...
Views: 250   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2022 1:26pm
by Phil
Caring with someone who has incontinence?
What are some of the key considerations when caring with someone who has incontinence?
Views: 345   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 9, 2022 7:45pm
by Brandie
n
Ned
Confusing incontinence issue (male)
Hi, I'm 34 years old and have had an issue with incontinence for about seven years now. I think it's an overflow incontinence type but I am not sure because of the symptoms. Each time I urinate, although I have the impression that I have completely emptied my blad...
Views: 333   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2022 4:08pm
by Ned
Tena ultra tabbed briefs padding length.
Hello does anyone know the length of the padding in a medium. USA version. Thanks Jen.
Views: 272   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 3, 2022 12:17pm
by Pete Cunnien
t
Tom
Dealing With Stress Incontinence
I had prostate cancer and had my prostate removed in January of 2003. All is well except for the stress incontinence. I started off with Depends underwear which worked perfectly. But over time this underwear got to be a little bit too much. I definitely needed som...
Views: 444   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 18, 2022 5:12pm
by Tom Zawistoski
Botox question
Just looking for someone that has experience with botox bladder injections.
Views: 826   Replies: 9
Last Post: Aug 18, 2022 4:36pm
by William Grant
Post surgical incontinence
Last week I underwent surgery for an 8mm kidney stone. Post surgery I awoke in the ICU on a ventilator and a Foley catheter. After spending the better part of two days with the Foley, I was switched to using a urinal with a catch pad under me. On the drive home, I be...
Views: 280   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2022 9:57pm
by Patrick
l
LOC
SUPP0RT GROUP
This is great but I am looking for a Support Group in St Petersburg or nearby. Talked w/my doctor's office about starting one - they will not cause of red tape required by hospital system. That is so much garbage! If you live in or near St Petersburg FL, please le...
Views: 204   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2022 10:02am
by LOC
s
Suzy
Diastasis Recti, Pelvic Floor issues, and Stress Incontinence - HELP! What works?!
10 years ago after I had my first child, I noticed I would accidentally wet myself when I was exercising - mainly jump rope or jogging. My ab muscles had separated during this pregnancy and I have what is called diastasic recti. The problem has gotten much worse over...
Views: 300   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 28, 2022 9:55am
by LOC
Incontinence issue
Hi I'm having severe problems with urine leakage, I wouldn't call it stress or urge, it can happen when I've used the toilet, basically I am leaking urine as I'm walking about. It's really affecting my day to day life, I don't drink much as I am aware that although I...
Views: 690   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 28, 2022 9:52am
by LOC
s
Saul
Views: 826   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 27, 2022 4:21pm
by JerryR
Male Incontinence
As a registered nurse in the long term care space, I have seen a lot of patients with incontinence. Men have a harder time discussing the issue. I am hopeful to spread the word and continue conversations around male incontinence. One product not often mentioned is an...
Views: 1217   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 24, 2022 1:52am
by Philip Haigh
a
Ary
Incontinent At 19
Hello ive got a bit of a problem, i have began to lose control of my bladder around 2 months ago and its been getting progressively worse, ive had problems with controlling my urine in the past but that usually passed within a week or two, this time it has been going...
Views: 1603   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 23, 2022 3:03am
by Rob
d
Dennis
5 year post prostatectomy check up
I just had my 5 year post prostatectomy check up. My urologist is somewhat stymied as to why I still have leakage issues. My urodynamic tests are fairly normal. I had some incontinence prior to my surgery along with the green light procedure which was 8-10 years ago....
Views: 278   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 8, 2022 2:44pm
by Dr Mo
1 2 3 4 5
Free Forum powered by Bravenet